Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to this forum!
Don't Post Your Character In The Template Topic!
Questions? Ask a member!
Vote in The Polls!
Latest topics
» Kratan Skorr (WIP)
Rioji V.S. Zechs! An all out battle!! EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:39 pm by Naga

» Byakuya Kuchiki
Rioji V.S. Zechs! An all out battle!! EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:07 pm by Rioji Shin

» Nagaro's abilities
Rioji V.S. Zechs! An all out battle!! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:28 am by Naga

» Nagas Rp test.
Rioji V.S. Zechs! An all out battle!! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:54 pm by Naga

» Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society!
Rioji V.S. Zechs! An all out battle!! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:59 am by Dann432432

» Mugetsu Tanimoto
Rioji V.S. Zechs! An all out battle!! EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:45 am by Byakuya

» Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
Rioji V.S. Zechs! An all out battle!! EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:17 am by Dann432432

» Canon Characters.
Rioji V.S. Zechs! An all out battle!! EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:38 am by Admin

» Byakuyas rp test
Rioji V.S. Zechs! An all out battle!! EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:22 am by Byakuya

» Ragecano Gray
Rioji V.S. Zechs! An all out battle!! EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:27 pm by Ragecano

» Mahiro Fuwa
Rioji V.S. Zechs! An all out battle!! EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:25 pm by Dann432432

» Known Kido
Rioji V.S. Zechs! An all out battle!! EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:43 am by Dann432432

Poll
Top posters
Dann432432 (321)
Rioji V.S. Zechs! An all out battle!! Vote_lcapRioji V.S. Zechs! An all out battle!! Voting_barRioji V.S. Zechs! An all out battle!! Vote_rcap 
Rioji Shin (140)
Rioji V.S. Zechs! An all out battle!! Vote_lcapRioji V.S. Zechs! An all out battle!! Voting_barRioji V.S. Zechs! An all out battle!! Vote_rcap 
Alaude Strauss (96)
Zechs Renaurd (69)
Admin (31)
Octocactus (23)
Metro-Samurai (17)
Kyo-ki (15)
Naga (14)
Byakuya (12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rioji V.S. Zechs! An all out battle!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rioji V.S. Zechs! An all out battle!! Empty Rioji V.S. Zechs! An all out battle!! Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:49 am

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I wait at the arena, the same one Vernuan and Zechs battled at 4 days ago. I meditate to focus up my spiritual pressure.

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

He walked out into the arena once more, he unsheathed his sword and saw his opponent.

"Well then, this should be an excellent duel."

He readied his stance, now waiting on his opponent.

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I smiled, stand up and say "Indeed my friend, indeed.." I raise my spirit pressure greatly, then draw my sword. "Zetsumei, release your energy,SHIKAI!"

4Rioji V.S. Zechs! An all out battle!! Empty Re: Rioji V.S. Zechs! An all out battle!! Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:03 am

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

"Shikai already?"

His Shikai had formed, frost emitting off of the blade.

"Let us commence this duel!"

He flash stepped to the side of his opponent, stabbing downward with the blade at the end of his sword.

5Rioji V.S. Zechs! An all out battle!! Empty Re: Rioji V.S. Zechs! An all out battle!! Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:08 am

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I flash steped to dodge his attack. Then I ran towards him so fast it was like I was gliding across the ground, then I slashed against His blade. "You are powerful"

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

"Tch.."

He held his sword diagonally toward the ground, jumping back on impact of the block.

"Another interesting battle, I am grateful."

He flash stepped to the front of his opponent, making a downward swing, switching the slash horizontally in the blink of an eye.

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

The first swing hit my left arm, but I dodged the second. I clench my bleeding arm "Nice you caught me.. That won't happen again!" As I said that I swing my blade and makes contact with Zechs blade, I pull back "Hado: 31 Shakkaho!" When he is distracted by that a flash step behind him and swing once more trying to cut across his whole back.

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

He noticed his flash step, along with the oncoming Hado attack, he flash stepped straight forward, the Shakkaho blasting the ground, making a cloud of smoke in front of Rioji, Zechs bursting through it making a wide swing at his opponent.

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I block his attack but it pushes me back quite a bit "Tch, hard hitter eh? Well I can do the same AHH!' as I scream I swing at him aiming for Zechs chest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum