Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to this forum!
Don't Post Your Character In The Template Topic!
Questions? Ask a member!
Vote in The Polls!
Latest topics
» Kratan Skorr (WIP)
Venuren Kizand vs Rioji Shin, The battle of the Decade! EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:39 pm by Naga

» Byakuya Kuchiki
Venuren Kizand vs Rioji Shin, The battle of the Decade! EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:07 pm by Rioji Shin

» Nagaro's abilities
Venuren Kizand vs Rioji Shin, The battle of the Decade! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:28 am by Naga

» Nagas Rp test.
Venuren Kizand vs Rioji Shin, The battle of the Decade! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:54 pm by Naga

» Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society!
Venuren Kizand vs Rioji Shin, The battle of the Decade! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:59 am by Dann432432

» Mugetsu Tanimoto
Venuren Kizand vs Rioji Shin, The battle of the Decade! EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:45 am by Byakuya

» Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
Venuren Kizand vs Rioji Shin, The battle of the Decade! EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:17 am by Dann432432

» Canon Characters.
Venuren Kizand vs Rioji Shin, The battle of the Decade! EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:38 am by Admin

» Byakuyas rp test
Venuren Kizand vs Rioji Shin, The battle of the Decade! EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:22 am by Byakuya

» Ragecano Gray
Venuren Kizand vs Rioji Shin, The battle of the Decade! EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:27 pm by Ragecano

» Mahiro Fuwa
Venuren Kizand vs Rioji Shin, The battle of the Decade! EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:25 pm by Dann432432

» Known Kido
Venuren Kizand vs Rioji Shin, The battle of the Decade! EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:43 am by Dann432432

Poll
Top posters
Dann432432 (321)
Venuren Kizand vs Rioji Shin, The battle of the Decade! Vote_lcapVenuren Kizand vs Rioji Shin, The battle of the Decade! Voting_barVenuren Kizand vs Rioji Shin, The battle of the Decade! Vote_rcap 
Rioji Shin (140)
Venuren Kizand vs Rioji Shin, The battle of the Decade! Vote_lcapVenuren Kizand vs Rioji Shin, The battle of the Decade! Voting_barVenuren Kizand vs Rioji Shin, The battle of the Decade! Vote_rcap 
Alaude Strauss (96)
Zechs Renaurd (69)
Admin (31)
Octocactus (23)
Metro-Samurai (17)
Kyo-ki (15)
Naga (14)
Byakuya (12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Venuren Kizand vs Rioji Shin, The battle of the Decade!

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

I sat waiting for my opponent, my blade in its sheath, I was meditating before the battle.

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

"Venuren, heh... So we are going to fight huh?" I walk into the arena slowly "I will defeat you!" I swipe across my face in a swift motion, with a distorted voice I say "Do not under estimate me!!" I hold my sword and put my hand on the bottom of the hilt like I was charging an energy. "SHIKAI!" With a lot of energy flowing through my body, I say to him "I will win this battle VENUREN KIZAND!"

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

I shake my head, and get up. I unsheath my blade, and smile. "Wow, Almost full power right away?" I say, then go, "SHIKAI!" My blade shrinks into a Ninjato. I swing it around a bit, and said, "I'm a bit rusty, will you help warm my skills up?" I laugh, and then put my blade up. "Come on then."

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

"Tch" I power up, "Quick Draw." I flash step infront of him and slash

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

I flash step to the side, as the words Quick Draw, and quickly flash step towards him, my blade aimed at his back.

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I flashstep thrice more in the back, front and side to confuse him then I slash *TING*

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

I manage to block your blow and said, "I guess I haven't lost all my skill huh?" I then say, "Saisentan" My blade becomes near invisable, and I push on your blade a bit, to test you.

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

"That won't work on me, I can sense your Zanpakuto, Venuren!"

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Exactly, but did you forget it's other ability?" I say, jumping back and doing an X and a cross quickly, before you could stop me. "I hope not."

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

"Ill be fine!" I use the last quick draw, and I flash step right behind him I grip my sword that's in my sheath, and swing it with immense spiritual pressure "HAH!" *SHING*

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

As you flash step, I flash step forward, and begin spinning around, and say, "Senpū" As I do, My speed picks up, and the whirlwind surronds me, along with my SP rising, blocks your attack.

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I run towards him "SWORD SLASH FRENZY!" I flash step to him slicing and dicing constantly at him

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

I block and go back with each hit, my sword becoming normal again, I can parry most blows, dodging the rest and then I start my own flurry of blade slashes at you, going every direction, 2 slices every second.

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I dodge and flash step back into a safe location. "Well, let me show you something..." I swipe across my face so my mask go's away, then I say, "BAN!!-" I grab the the swords handle then put my had on the hilt and charge. "-KAI!!" The dust is around in the air, then clears. When the dust cleared, my hand was on my face, I smirk then swipe downwards. The first time I've used my mask and bankai before. I swing my sword upwards "Heh...ZETSUMEI, BRING DEATH UPON EVIL!" I swing my sword at him while speeding at him, its like im gliding across the ground at this point.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"BANKAI!" I say quickly, as my blade grew in size drasiticly, and then I started to spin around. I spun faster then in Shikai. Much faster. "Kaze o katto" I upped my sp, then I said, "Kaze furea" My blade became wind, and my body began to feel the strain, the attack hit and the whirlwind kept it at bay for a moment, with my wind slashes battleing it, my sp blocking it. It was barely stopped, and I went around 1 last time in a slash aimed at Rioji. "YOU GOTTA WORK HARDER THEN THAT!"

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I max out my spiritual pressure all the way, "WHAT, LIKE THIS??!!" At this point its no use for the other captain to try and resist, all the energy being slashed back and forth. "GIVE UP ITS NO USE!!" I put my hand on the handle and the other one on the bottom of the hilt, "TAKE IT DEEP!!" *SSSSSLLLLASHHH*
The hugest wave I ever pulled off was just released, it was larger then then anything Ive ever seen before in my life... It might be over for the captain/s

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

I smiled, and rose my SP to the Maximum, a huge grey flare going up, and I then smile. I start to think it was getting fun. As I did, I spun around fast, doing my Bankai technique again, but with a twist, It became giant, it took a toll on my body. Although, It was just enough to weaken the blow enough for me to hit the wall and get up. As I did, I staggered a bit. I smiled, "Okay... That was good."

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

"IM NOT DONE YET!" I slash thrice more and each becoming larger then its predecessor

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"KA-ZE-O-KATTO!" I yell, as my blade becomes near transparent, I slice at you 5 times, everytime the wind getting stronger and stronger, Then I did a stabbing motion, and it was aimed directly at you.

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

The blasts I did collided with the ones he did, and I blocked his last attack with my sword "All you got?" I over power him slashing and slashing back and forth at him

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

As you do, My body felt ready enough to do my move. "Kaze furea" I spin, a ginat whirlwind coming up, and my wind blasts reinforcing it, while also exiting and meeting your blasts, where I once was, a Giant wind sphere, stood.

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I dodge his attack and flashstep towards him and slice "TAKE THIS!" I slice straight at him with all my might

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

I blocked it and then said, "How about a good ol swordfight eh?"

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I slice at him multiple times "HAH!!!!" I make a speed clone and distract him and dash to him with "inhuman" speed and slide low and slash towards his right abs and right side of the chest sliding past him.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

As I parry the multiple slashes, he then made a speed clone and my eyes followed it, then I felt his blade go through my right side, and I held my ribs and said, "I give, We don't want this to go too far."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum