Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to this forum!
Don't Post Your Character In The Template Topic!
Questions? Ask a member!
Vote in The Polls!
Latest topics
» Kratan Skorr (WIP)
Leonardo and Kian meet. EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:39 pm by Naga

» Byakuya Kuchiki
Leonardo and Kian meet. EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:07 pm by Rioji Shin

» Nagaro's abilities
Leonardo and Kian meet. EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:28 am by Naga

» Nagas Rp test.
Leonardo and Kian meet. EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:54 pm by Naga

» Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society!
Leonardo and Kian meet. EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:59 am by Dann432432

» Mugetsu Tanimoto
Leonardo and Kian meet. EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:45 am by Byakuya

» Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
Leonardo and Kian meet. EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:17 am by Dann432432

» Canon Characters.
Leonardo and Kian meet. EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:38 am by Admin

» Byakuyas rp test
Leonardo and Kian meet. EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:22 am by Byakuya

» Ragecano Gray
Leonardo and Kian meet. EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:27 pm by Ragecano

» Mahiro Fuwa
Leonardo and Kian meet. EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:25 pm by Dann432432

» Known Kido
Leonardo and Kian meet. EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:43 am by Dann432432

Poll
Top posters
Dann432432 (321)
Leonardo and Kian meet. Vote_lcapLeonardo and Kian meet. Voting_barLeonardo and Kian meet. Vote_rcap 
Rioji Shin (140)
Leonardo and Kian meet. Vote_lcapLeonardo and Kian meet. Voting_barLeonardo and Kian meet. Vote_rcap 
Alaude Strauss (96)
Zechs Renaurd (69)
Admin (31)
Octocactus (23)
Metro-Samurai (17)
Kyo-ki (15)
Naga (14)
Byakuya (12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leonardo and Kian meet.

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Leonardo and Kian meet. Empty Leonardo and Kian meet. Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:14 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Kian was in class in the back of the room. He was wearing a black tee shirt and jeans. This wasn't the best place for him to be... but it worked. He was drowsy, He didn't get much sleep last night. Anyone could tell it, no one knew how he got to school early, even though he slept there. It did rock however that his teacher never chose him. She musta thought he was a trouble maker or something. He wasn't sure, but went with it anyway, it kept him out of trouble and out of mind.

He yawned in the back of the room and streched. He felt the pressure he often felt when a Shadow (holow) was near. He raised his hand and got the teachers attention, "I need to use the Bathroom, May I go?" He got up by this point ready to run.

2Leonardo and Kian meet. Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:24 am

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

Leon was just sitting at the front of the class when he noticed a sudden raise in spiritual pressure. He noticed another young male in his class make a dash for the door which he thought was slightly strange. He also would excuse him self to the bathroom as it became obvious that the Hollow was quickly approaching his school. As he made his way out of the classroom he quickly sprinted for the door as he saw the young man who left not but 10 seconds before him do the same, "You gotta be kidding me."

It was then that Leonardo's body started to shrink, as his body  became covered in light blue feathers, face sprouted a beak and his arms became wings, "Path of the Animal: Stalking Blue Jay." He followed the man through the doors shortly before they closed. While in this form no one but someone of a high spiritual pressure would be able to see him. And yet he kept his distance from his classmate unless there weren't outside for the same reason.

3Leonardo and Kian meet. Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:34 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Kian saw Leon grow smaller wings and shrink. He would ask about it later. He didn't have time. It wasn't like he hadn't seen other wierd things. He ran to the stairs and slid down the rail. He smiled as he slid down the rail. He finally was able to feed his hunger for battle. He didn't have time to grab his blade either, which sucked. He would have to do with what he had. He didn't care what the other kid thought. He had to make sure his home didn't get destoryed. If it did, he would have to find some other place to live. He had to hop homes before he landed in the school but that's a story for a different day.

He ran out the front door. He had to get there fast. It felt as though the shadow was close. He didn't know what the feeling was, or why it existed, but all he knew is the shadows were VERY destructive. He knew that it could be difficult, but if it wasn't for him, his house would be destroyed most nights. He panted as he reached the hollow. He ran towards the center of the hollow and jumped. He aimed a punch at the hollows chest and threw it with all the force he had. IT's all he could do.

4Leonardo and Kian meet. Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:31 am

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

He saw the his classmate ram his fist into the hollows chest causing it to stumble back. He also noticed that he noticed his transformation and decided that hiding was useless now. He would fly forward in his Blue Jay form until he was above the hollow. His body would then swell in size and become covered in a thick gray blubbery skin and his beak transformed into a long gray trunk, "Path of the Animal: Elephant Slam."

As his body transformed into that of a full grow elephant. The weight would send him flying onto the hollow crushing and pinning down its body, "Kian take out the Mask."

5Leonardo and Kian meet. Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:24 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Fine. I'll try my best, but no promises." He said wondering how he saw the shadows. It was clear he could, and knew how to kill them just like him. Who was this boy, beyond his name being Leonardo that's all he knew. He walked over to the mask. He knew these masks were a pain to break. He curb stomped it a few times and the mask finally broke. He sighed and move from the dissolving hollow.

"So you can see the things? I don't know but I call them shadows. They die easy enough when I have my damn sword, but this one caught me off guard by comeing so early compared to the rest. Also, Do you ever get that weird feeling? I've got so many questions... Will you answer them if I answer yours?" He said pacing back and forth.

6Leonardo and Kian meet. Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:27 pm

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

As the hollow dissolved into only god knows where he morphed back into his human form. He watched as his classmate quickly paced the yard quickly and quickly started firing questions at him. Leonardo had know about this stuff his whole life but know wasn't the time to be discussing these things. This little confrontation took at least ten minuets and he was sure that the teacher would be giving them hell when they reentered the class, "Not now mate well meet up back here after school."

Leonardo had a very sexy and appealing British accent that would send chills down anyone after there first conversation.

7Leonardo and Kian meet. Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:38 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

He shrugged the boys accent and said, "Tell her I got picked up by the cops, I need to go somewhere." He ran up the stairs and past the class room. He opened his locker and grabbed the sword. He had something to return. He didn't need it... but he knew that some one did, that was whom used to be his sensei. He could feel multiple pressures. He ran forward, towards the door. He exited out of this door. He was half way there when he meet the first hollow, in which he jumped up and stabbed through the mask.

As he landed he kept on running. He couldn't stop now. He felt a huge pressure. He sliced and diced 2 of them, he knew easily how to kill them now. He killed another after that. There were 3 more hollows, one of which he failed to kill before... Damned thing. It had killed his parents. He was to get revenge this day. This is because he felt it's unique spiritual pressure and rushed it, killing the other two. The sword got lodged into the Hollows arms. He grunted as he got thrown off. He managed to keep his footing upon landing.

He ran to the Hollow that had killed his parents, he stabbed it through the back of the mask, It was dead. He walked in, after 2 years. He returned the sword. The sensei wouldn't accept it. He refused to. He said it was his. He nodded and ran back to the school and was waiting outside the classroom when class ended

8Leonardo and Kian meet. Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:03 pm

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

Throughout the day Leonardo felt spiritual pressures appear and disappear around the town. He decided that he would completely surround his life around hollows. They would eventually cause corruption and become a obsessive thing. As the day went by he began to wish for all the things he's known and what he's been through to all disappear. But this boy Kian who knew nothing would stir a bunch of ill feelings he had been trying to repress.

He stood on top of there school's building above the spot where they agreed to meet. He looked down and saw his classmate. He wondered what this boy was doing and wondered what powers he obtained. He took a seat on the edge of the building and continued to watch him. He then looked up as he noticed that the air started to become cooler and the wind started to pick up... This was a sign for Leonardo that a strong arrancar would be appearing soon. He looked down he knew at this boys current level he wouldn't be able to detect this hollow so he knew he would have to warn him.... And Quickly....

"Kian! Huge Shadow Prepare your self."

9Leonardo and Kian meet. Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:21 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Kian quickly climbed up to the buildings roof with his sword in hand. He looked around and asked, "Where is it?" He felt the tingle as well, much bigger this time. He drew his sword and dropped the sheath. He smiled, "We still need to talk. Soon." He knew it was almost time that he would be in for one hell of a fight.

10Leonardo and Kian meet. Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:28 am

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

"Fine," he says slightly rolling his eyes.

11Leonardo and Kian meet. Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:30 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"I can do the fighting this time, to show you that I can kill these things on my own!" He says, gripping his sword tightly.

12Leonardo and Kian meet. Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:45 am

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

(Arago) I see the two peasants talking to eachother like there a bunch of lovers. I grip my sword on my back. I start raising my SP to a point where it could kill someone. I speed to the place and literaly swipe the building in half and fire a cero off in the direction of them laughing "HAHAHAHAHA" "What kind of suprise do I have now?" What will i do to you two guys?" "Anyway I am Arago Diablo, but that doesnt matter, you will be dead soon!! HAHAHAHAHAHA" I said with a psycho intent, because i really have lost my mind.

13Leonardo and Kian meet. Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:56 am

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

Leonardo could see the Arrancar's moves perfectly for someone who swore they were powerful these moves were quiet sluggish and predictable. He hoped of the building avoiding the cero slash and the collasping building. He move to an undamaged location while looking back at Kian, "Have fun."

14Leonardo and Kian meet. Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:58 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

He rolled back as the building did and got his bearings. "Come down here, and fight like a man." Kian grasped his sword tighter then before as He ran up the sliding part of the school, he jumped over the railing onto the wreckage and readyed himself.

15Leonardo and Kian meet. Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:01 am

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I flash step behind him "Oh little boy, just remember this i can fire this off close range, MUHAHAHAHAH" I said that whilst swinging one off at him

16Leonardo and Kian meet. Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:03 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

He attepts to grab your arm, and if possible, throw you into the school below.

17Leonardo and Kian meet. Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:10 am

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I fly into the school at immense speeds, but the cero did get him, not sure of the damage. Once i hit the school i notice something, i flew into a metal spike.

18Leonardo and Kian meet. Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:13 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

It made him hit the fence, but it didn't hurt him much. Kian ran forward as he saw he was impaled on a metal spike, "Don't underestimate me. You idiot."

19Leonardo and Kian meet. Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:15 am

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I smiled 'Heh *cough* well you messed me up." Secretly charging energy I slashed at him multiple times, slowly depleted my already low energy

20Leonardo and Kian meet. Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:28 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

He pulled up his sword, and blocked each of the blasts, each one pushing him back a bit over and over again. He wouldn't give up ground at all. He moved forward with each one. If he was able to get up there, he would grab the Arrancars arm.

21Leonardo and Kian meet. Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:29 am

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

Leonardo laughed at how easily this Arrancar was going down although he had such a high spiritual pressure. He was sure that he wouldn't have to step in and help out.

22Leonardo and Kian meet. Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:39 am

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I sliced at the kids arm hoping for damage, although i cant move it didnt matter. "Ill show you my Resurrecion!" I screamed in power "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" My wound didnt heal and i was still on the metal pole impaled but my SP rose and my attacks were even better. "This is a last resort and ill die in the process but i dont give a shit!" I use my ultimate attack, Explosion. It uses every ounce of my being and turns it into a 2 stage Cero suicide bomb. One goes off then the other 30 seconds later, the first using 30 percent and the second 70 percent. "AHHHHHH" The first one goes off.

23Leonardo and Kian meet. Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:53 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Kian unknowingly rose his Sp to a point where it almost put a shield around him. He didn't get hurt by the first part, not at all. His sp almost seemed to go into his blade and become a shield.

24Leonardo and Kian meet. Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:07 pm

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

The second one goes of uses the last ounce of my being "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" The pain is unbearable but now I am dead hopefully killing one of those scum with me.

25Leonardo and Kian meet. Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:24 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

My sp, and my sword create a special shield and I go flying towards a wall and land without impact. I slowly get up afterwords.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum