Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to this forum!
Don't Post Your Character In The Template Topic!
Questions? Ask a member!
Vote in The Polls!
Latest topics
» Kratan Skorr (WIP)
Kyo-Ki rp test. EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:39 pm by Naga

» Byakuya Kuchiki
Kyo-Ki rp test. EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:07 pm by Rioji Shin

» Nagaro's abilities
Kyo-Ki rp test. EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:28 am by Naga

» Nagas Rp test.
Kyo-Ki rp test. EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:54 pm by Naga

» Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society!
Kyo-Ki rp test. EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:59 am by Dann432432

» Mugetsu Tanimoto
Kyo-Ki rp test. EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:45 am by Byakuya

» Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
Kyo-Ki rp test. EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:17 am by Dann432432

» Canon Characters.
Kyo-Ki rp test. EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:38 am by Admin

» Byakuyas rp test
Kyo-Ki rp test. EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:22 am by Byakuya

» Ragecano Gray
Kyo-Ki rp test. EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:27 pm by Ragecano

» Mahiro Fuwa
Kyo-Ki rp test. EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:25 pm by Dann432432

» Known Kido
Kyo-Ki rp test. EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:43 am by Dann432432

Poll
Top posters
Dann432432 (321)
Kyo-Ki rp test. Vote_lcapKyo-Ki rp test. Voting_barKyo-Ki rp test. Vote_rcap 
Rioji Shin (140)
Alaude Strauss (96)
Zechs Renaurd (69)
Admin (31)
Octocactus (23)
Metro-Samurai (17)
Kyo-ki (15)
Naga (14)
Byakuya (12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kyo-Ki rp test.

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Kyo-Ki rp test. Empty Kyo-Ki rp test. Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:42 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Kian sat back in class, knowing he was never chosen for a question, then felt a familer tingle, and ran to his locker, grabbed his sword and ran out. As he ran out, the hollow hit him into a wall, and he made a crater in it. As he got up, he saw another man come out of the school...

2Kyo-Ki rp test. Empty Re: Kyo-Ki rp test. Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:47 pm

Kyo-ki

Vizard/Shinigami

Kishiimoto exited the building, following Kian from class, using the excuse of needing a bathroom break. He looks at the crater, quirks and eyebrow and then runs at the hollow, hoping to catch it off guard, only to be knocked back in a similar fashion. Getting back up, he runs at it again, this time from the left and kicks it in the head.

3Kyo-Ki rp test. Empty Re: Kyo-Ki rp test. Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:50 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

I left my sword, and charged it as well, as it got a kick into the head. I ran, nothing hurting. I was far too used to that. I need to stop getting hit into the wall. I should get better at this. Anyway, As I ran towards the hollow, I jumped, and hit it in the gut, making it fall back.

4Kyo-Ki rp test. Empty Re: Kyo-Ki rp test. Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:53 pm

Kyo-ki

Vizard/Shinigami

Lands, skidding, on the ground after kicking it, and zig zags towards it after Kian kicks it in the gut, whipping my right fist acrossed it's face. Then I use the momentum from my punch to swing a backwards kick to it's mask, then zipping back to a safer distance, thinking about getting a sword or maybe joining a gym.

5Kyo-Ki rp test. Empty Re: Kyo-Ki rp test. Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:55 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

As you do, I grab my sword, and jump onto it's gut, and then take my sword and slice it's mask in half, and say, "Thanks, I could have done it, but it wouldn't have taken this amount of time, it wouldh've taken longer." I say, smiling, sheathing my sword.

6Kyo-Ki rp test. Empty Re: Kyo-Ki rp test. Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Kyo-ki

Vizard/Shinigami

Nods. "It was nothing. Besides, the teacher just handed out the exams." Cracks my neck and then looks at the hole again. "You really should stop doing that. It's gotta be bad for you, afterall. I mean, I got hit too, and I weigh less than you, and you don't see me in that wall, ne?"

7Kyo-Ki rp test. Empty Re: Kyo-Ki rp test. Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:59 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Well, I can take hits like crazy, cause, for some reason, I seem tougher naturally then most. Plus, I don't hurt at all." I say, cracking my neck, "Plus, I was just thinking the same thing. So, I can see you're crazy fast, what's your name?" I ask

8Kyo-Ki rp test. Empty Re: Kyo-Ki rp test. Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:01 pm

Kyo-ki

Vizard/Shinigami

"I'm Kishiimoto, but you can call me 'Ki, kay?" Holds out my hand for a hand shake. "And what's yours?"

9Kyo-Ki rp test. Empty Re: Kyo-Ki rp test. Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:02 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Kian, Nice meeting you." I say, taking your hand to shake, "Say, how long have you been able to sense these things?"

10Kyo-Ki rp test. Empty Re: Kyo-Ki rp test. Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:05 pm

Kyo-ki

Vizard/Shinigami

Grins as you grip my hand, feeling my strength return slightly. "Those weird freaks? Eh, been seeing things since last month. Can't kill 'em, usually, but I'm good with hit and run. You have to drop a lot of stuff on them if you don't have something sharp, ne?" Let's go of your hand, the pain from being hit by the monster completely faded. "What about you?"

11Kyo-Ki rp test. Empty Re: Kyo-Ki rp test. Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:07 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"I've seen them since age 11, almost killed by one then. But, That's the past, I can kill them easily without my weapon as well, all you gotta do is break the mask, punching it in is an option for me. I know Karate, and some sword play, but, not much considering how I learned it." I say, then think for a moment, then I continue, "If you would, What's your age, mines 15."

12Kyo-Ki rp test. Empty Re: Kyo-Ki rp test. Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:10 pm

Kyo-ki

Vizard/Shinigami

Thinks about it for a minute before answering, "I'm somewhere are 15, I think. I'm an orphan. And punching works with those bastards? Thanks for the tip, mate." Yawns. "I'm also an insomniac, so I don't have to worry about them trying to kill me in my sleep much. What goes bump in the night on your end of the line?"

13Kyo-Ki rp test. Empty Re: Kyo-Ki rp test. Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:12 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"What i'm bout to say, tell noone.." I say, then continue, "I don't have to, the tingle wakes me up, I don't quite understand why, I also sleep in the school, which is how I'm always here. That's also why I rarely change clothes, because I don't have none." I say, laying against the wall.

14Kyo-Ki rp test. Empty Re: Kyo-Ki rp test. Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:15 pm

Kyo-ki

Vizard/Shinigami

"No shit? Fancy sword for a kid bunking in school." Points to the sword, motioning at it's great quality. "So, man, I know it's not the best question, but what the fuck are those things? I've seen a spider lookin one, one with tentacle, and another one that had wings." Leans against the wall next to Kian and yawns again.

15Kyo-Ki rp test. Empty Re: Kyo-Ki rp test. Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:18 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"well, I'm not fully sure. I just call them Shadows, and that they come in all shapes and sizes. You kill it by breaking the mask, that's bout all I know." I say, streching and said, "I got this sword from the Dojo I trained at, It's a longer story, and I wouldn't want to bore you."

16Kyo-Ki rp test. Empty Re: Kyo-Ki rp test. Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:20 pm

Kyo-ki

Vizard/Shinigami

Yawns again. "Fair 'nough. How 'bout this, we go grad some red bean soup and hi tea and you can tell good old Ki all about it. I'm buying." Cracks his neck and knuckles before stepping away from the wall.

17Kyo-Ki rp test. Empty Re: Kyo-Ki rp test. Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:22 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Alrighty, If you really want to hear my story, then let's go." I say, starting by getting away from the wall.

18Kyo-Ki rp test. Empty Re: Kyo-Ki rp test. Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:24 pm

Kyo-ki

Vizard/Shinigami

Motions for him to follow me and then walks out the schoolyard towards the local tea shop. "So, ya always got that much strength? Usually people pass out if I touch 'em. You didn't, so I'm curious. You sure your not a shadow?" Puts my hands in my pockets and I walk, turning back to look at you over my shoulder while still walking. "I only ask 'cause it doesn't work on the fuckers."

19Kyo-Ki rp test. Empty Re: Kyo-Ki rp test. Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:27 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"yes, I'm sure, I'm just a human. What, do you sap people out of their energy?" I ask, walking behind you at a slower rate. 'just to let you know, I just am that strong. since birth I guess."

20Kyo-Ki rp test. Empty Re: Kyo-Ki rp test. Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:31 pm

Kyo-ki

Vizard/Shinigami

Ki scratches his head sheepishly and answers, "Well, yeah, I do. And Kami-sama help and girl you get set up with. Here's the shop up ahead." Motions to Ishikami's Tea Shop and walks in, grinning at all the amazing sorts of tea this place sells.

21Kyo-Ki rp test. Empty Re: Kyo-Ki rp test. Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:32 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Just get me any kind of tea, since I don't drink much." I say, going to a seat and sitting down, and then relaxing.

22Kyo-Ki rp test. Empty Re: Kyo-Ki rp test. Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:34 pm

Kyo-ki

Vizard/Shinigami

Walks back to the table with after ordering two cups of red tea from Tsuki-chan, my favorite waitress. "So, ya don't drink much? I live off of this shit, and I do just fine."

23Kyo-Ki rp test. Empty Re: Kyo-Ki rp test. Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:35 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"I live off energy drinks and bagels thank you." I say, taking a cup and taking a drink, "I'm much too poor for this stuff." I say, swallowing it, and smiling, "Stuffs good."

24Kyo-Ki rp test. Empty Re: Kyo-Ki rp test. Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:39 pm

Kyo-ki

Vizard/Shinigami

"Damn right it is, Kian, Tsuki-chan's the best damn tea maker in the world, and red tea's the sweetest herbal tea there is. Me, this shit flows in my veins." Takes a small sip and smiles. "Say, I can treat ya to a cup every now and again. I'm an orphan, true, but I'm fast enough to ste- borrow without returning what I need from the wallet of someone up district." Leans back slightly in my chair. "We could do a combo thing. Kill a shadow and get a drink of tea, ne?"

25Kyo-Ki rp test. Empty Re: Kyo-Ki rp test. Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:40 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"I wouldn't mind, If you got that money to... borrow from people." I say, making sure not to say steal, "Now, you want the short or long version of my story?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum