Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to this forum!
Don't Post Your Character In The Template Topic!
Questions? Ask a member!
Vote in The Polls!
Latest topics
» Kratan Skorr (WIP)
Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:39 pm by Naga

» Byakuya Kuchiki
Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:07 pm by Rioji Shin

» Nagaro's abilities
Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:28 am by Naga

» Nagas Rp test.
Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:54 pm by Naga

» Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society!
Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:59 am by Dann432432

» Mugetsu Tanimoto
Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:45 am by Byakuya

» Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:17 am by Dann432432

» Canon Characters.
Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:38 am by Admin

» Byakuyas rp test
Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:22 am by Byakuya

» Ragecano Gray
Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:27 pm by Ragecano

» Mahiro Fuwa
Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:25 pm by Dann432432

» Known Kido
Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:43 am by Dann432432

Poll
Top posters
Dann432432 (321)
Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 Vote_lcapKuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 Voting_barKuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Rioji Shin (140)
Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 Vote_lcapKuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 Voting_barKuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Alaude Strauss (96)
Zechs Renaurd (69)
Admin (31)
Octocactus (23)
Metro-Samurai (17)
Kyo-ki (15)
Naga (14)
Byakuya (12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol.

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 Empty Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:01 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Kuenai Felino was sitting in the city, was on post near the school, so it didn't get destroyed again. She sensed a big spirt preassure and got up, looking around, she was in her Shinigami robes as it was.

26Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:35 pm

Octocactus

Octocactus
Vizard/Shinigami

Seeing as he could not afford to avoid the Bakudo, he secretively shot a Bala to his side before being immobilized, which was meant to circle around the girl out of her field of view and strike her from behind.

27Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:38 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

As she did, the balla hit her in the back and she fell foward, but soon after got back up and said, "I Guess I win."

28Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:45 pm

Octocactus

Octocactus
Vizard/Shinigami

"As immobilized as I may be... I can still fire, aye?", Calesvol said, as he fired multiple small explosive homing shots from each of his fingers and feet.
"Besides... Still got my tentacles, Nee-chan", he said, letting go of his tentacles and growing new ones, then firing thin laser beams out of them, aiming at her possible escape routes.

29Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:51 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

She sighed and said "BAKUDO #39! Enkosen!" She puts her blade into a blocking position, and a spinning shield of Reitsu comes up, and the blocks the homing shots and says, "is that all you have?"

30Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:54 pm

Octocactus

Octocactus
Vizard/Shinigami

"Heh... not really", Calesvol said, firing another barrage, but this time, two shots were meant to hide behind the others to then turn around the girl and strike her from behind without her noticing, and these were explosive.

31Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:59 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

She keeps her blade and does what she had just done, then starts charging a Kido#73 Soren Sokatsui in her other hand, and as the main barrage hit her shield, she fires, but then gets hit with the other two, and falls forward, then slowly gets up, slower then last time, "not... bad."

32Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:06 pm

Octocactus

Octocactus
Vizard/Shinigami

"Nee-chan, want me to tell you a secret?", Calesvol said, grinning.
"Actually... for each shot you receive, I heal myself comparably to your pain. Isn't that wonderful?", he said, breaking free of the spears pinning him and firing two Ceros from both of his hands to counter the Kido, while firing laser beams at the girl from his tentacles.

33Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:12 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"That's interesting, no wonder why you have lived so long." She flash stepped back and said, "I AM LIEUTENANT KUENAI FELINO! DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE ME!" She put her sword into a blocking motion and then said, " BAKUDO #39 Enkosen!" As the spinning shield came up, she then smiled and said, "So, May I ask.." She parryed the beams after the Ceros were blocked, and then continued, "Why you are what you are?"

34Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:24 pm

Octocactus

Octocactus
Vizard/Shinigami

Calesvol performed an overhead jump over the girl, firing Bala after Bala towards her from his fingers while airborne.
"Two words; Russian Roulette. Thought it was a gamblin' game, not a life-gamblin' game", he said.

35Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:26 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Ah. I see. Then, Why not pass over?" I ask, as I dodge each one via flash stepping.

36Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:33 pm

Octocactus

Octocactus
Vizard/Shinigami

"I died young. Had many things I wanted to do while alive", he said.
As he landed, he aimed his two hands at the girl, then fired two Ceros at her.

37Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:35 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

I flashstepped to the left,and then flash stepped twice more, and had my blade at your throut. "Mhhm. Tell me more."

38Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:43 pm

Octocactus

Octocactus
Vizard/Shinigami

"Really, nothin' more to tell. Became a Hollow, probably killed some people, but, luckily for me, I could manage to rip off my mask and become an Arrancar", Calesvol said.
"Well, Nee-chan... Looks like you got me here. Shall we continue, or does this count as a lose on my side? You could've easily killed me", he said.

39Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:45 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"I could have, but as you said, No killing this time right? Let's end it before I do." She sheaths her blade and smiles.

40Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:48 pm

Octocactus

Octocactus
Vizard/Shinigami

"Aye...", he said, turning off his Resurrección. His wings and tentacles molded together to form his Poncho again. He then put his Zanpakutou on his back.
"Well, what now, Nee-chan?", he asked.

41Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:50 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"If you leave, I Won't tell anyone." I say, going back to lean on the wall.

42Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:58 pm

Octocactus

Octocactus
Vizard/Shinigami

"Aye... I was meant to return back to Hueco Mundo anyways", he said.
"Bye, Nee-chan. We shall fight for real sometime, aye?", he said, opening up a Garganta and entering inside.

43Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuenai Felino vs Calesvol. Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:00 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Aye." I say, closing my eyes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum