Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to this forum!
Don't Post Your Character In The Template Topic!
Questions? Ask a member!
Vote in The Polls!
Latest topics
» Kratan Skorr (WIP)
Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:39 pm by Naga

» Byakuya Kuchiki
Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:07 pm by Rioji Shin

» Nagaro's abilities
Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:28 am by Naga

» Nagas Rp test.
Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:54 pm by Naga

» Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society!
Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:59 am by Dann432432

» Mugetsu Tanimoto
Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:45 am by Byakuya

» Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:17 am by Dann432432

» Canon Characters.
Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:38 am by Admin

» Byakuyas rp test
Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:22 am by Byakuya

» Ragecano Gray
Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:27 pm by Ragecano

» Mahiro Fuwa
Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:25 pm by Dann432432

» Known Kido
Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:43 am by Dann432432

Poll
Top posters
Dann432432 (321)
Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 3 Vote_lcapLeonardo and Kian meet. - Page 3 Voting_barLeonardo and Kian meet. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Rioji Shin (140)
Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 3 Vote_lcapLeonardo and Kian meet. - Page 3 Voting_barLeonardo and Kian meet. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Alaude Strauss (96)
Zechs Renaurd (69)
Admin (31)
Octocactus (23)
Metro-Samurai (17)
Kyo-ki (15)
Naga (14)
Byakuya (12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leonardo and Kian meet.

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

1Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 3 Empty Leonardo and Kian meet. Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:14 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Kian was in class in the back of the room. He was wearing a black tee shirt and jeans. This wasn't the best place for him to be... but it worked. He was drowsy, He didn't get much sleep last night. Anyone could tell it, no one knew how he got to school early, even though he slept there. It did rock however that his teacher never chose him. She musta thought he was a trouble maker or something. He wasn't sure, but went with it anyway, it kept him out of trouble and out of mind.

He yawned in the back of the room and streched. He felt the pressure he often felt when a Shadow (holow) was near. He raised his hand and got the teachers attention, "I need to use the Bathroom, May I go?" He got up by this point ready to run.

51Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 3 Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:42 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"I dunno, My sword is something special, since it somehow makes a sheild of somesort around me when I was fighting the thing." He says, with doubt.

52Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 3 Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:48 pm

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

A thought popped into his head, "Maybe that sword is a sealed version of your powers. Maybe tomorrow we could mess around with it and see where it goes. Leonardo started yawning every five minutes it would happen," Hey let me show you your room." He jumped onto his feet and walked towards the steps.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum