Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to this forum!
Don't Post Your Character In The Template Topic!
Questions? Ask a member!
Vote in The Polls!
Latest topics
» Kratan Skorr (WIP)
Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:39 pm by Naga

» Byakuya Kuchiki
Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:07 pm by Rioji Shin

» Nagaro's abilities
Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:28 am by Naga

» Nagas Rp test.
Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:54 pm by Naga

» Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society!
Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:59 am by Dann432432

» Mugetsu Tanimoto
Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:45 am by Byakuya

» Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:17 am by Dann432432

» Canon Characters.
Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:38 am by Admin

» Byakuyas rp test
Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:22 am by Byakuya

» Ragecano Gray
Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:27 pm by Ragecano

» Mahiro Fuwa
Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:25 pm by Dann432432

» Known Kido
Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:43 am by Dann432432

Poll
Top posters
Dann432432 (321)
Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 Vote_lcapLeonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 Voting_barLeonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Rioji Shin (140)
Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 Vote_lcapLeonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 Voting_barLeonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Alaude Strauss (96)
Zechs Renaurd (69)
Admin (31)
Octocactus (23)
Metro-Samurai (17)
Kyo-ki (15)
Naga (14)
Byakuya (12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leonardo and Kian meet.

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 Empty Leonardo and Kian meet. Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:14 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Kian was in class in the back of the room. He was wearing a black tee shirt and jeans. This wasn't the best place for him to be... but it worked. He was drowsy, He didn't get much sleep last night. Anyone could tell it, no one knew how he got to school early, even though he slept there. It did rock however that his teacher never chose him. She musta thought he was a trouble maker or something. He wasn't sure, but went with it anyway, it kept him out of trouble and out of mind.

He yawned in the back of the room and streched. He felt the pressure he often felt when a Shadow (holow) was near. He raised his hand and got the teachers attention, "I need to use the Bathroom, May I go?" He got up by this point ready to run.

26Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:50 am

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

"Heh, nothing happened-........." I drift off dead and I am gone my body disappears in ash

27Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:25 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

I slowly get up but fall face first, the shield taking a ton out of me.

28Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:20 pm

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

He looked around the area it was completely destroyed the school almost in ruins. He knew they have a short amount of time until the soul society showed up and they woud definitely would apprehend the both of them. He quickly ran over to Kian in which he was surprised that he was this exhausted, "You ok man we gotta go... Like now. Good thing I learned how shift into a horse." He picked up Kian and slung him over his back and transformed quickly ran towards the river."

29Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:37 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Kian went limp as he got onto the back of Leonardo, and was able to hold on while he went towards the river.

30Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:16 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

As Leonardo reached the river he reverted back to his human form and placed Kian on the ground, "Glad we made it out of there." He sighed he then stood and walked towards the river, " You can come and stay at my if you want?" He picked up a small rock and began twirling it in his fingers.

https://resurreccion.rpg-board.net

31Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:38 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Ughh. It's not like I have much of a choice to say no, i'd be the first house i've had in.. what... 5+ years." He said, not very happy.

32Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:44 am

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

Ehhh there's a few things I haven't really told people. Im freaking loaded to the teeth. My parents are owners or several business whay revenue 5 billion dollars each a year. He started to wal in the direction of his house which was leading slightly into the more expensive neighborhood.

33Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:47 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Heh. I haven't had a home in 5+ years, slept in the school, and in general, have lived a bare life, beyond killing shadows." He said, slowly moving behind Leonardo.

34Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:52 am

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

"Maybe I could buy you a small apartment with my allowance renting out the place for you would be childs play. " Leonardo would then shapeshift into his cheetah form and continue to walk, "But for now you can stay in are guest suite."

35Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:54 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Heh. Even an apartment would be nice. COnsidering I've had to deal with such little space and all." He said, not very happy.

36Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:03 am

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

The part of the town was reaching its end as a big open area of vegetation both edible, poisoness, and beautiful lied. Past this field laid a gorgeous beautiful mansion that was not to over done but just right, "Here's my place... The Gates Residence or at least one of them." He said with a slightly annoyed face. Although his speech came off as bragging Leonardo disliked this lavish and expensive lifestyles thats why he enrolled in Karakura High. He would then reach the door reentering his human form, expecting Kian to follow after.

Opening the door they would both be met by a huge living room filled with everything a family would possibly want. On the left of it were a set of beautiful marble spiral steps that led to the second floor.

37Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:06 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Nice place, but, I don't really like such lavish places, a normal apartment will do, really. I'd rather have an apartment then this." He said, following after Alaude with his speed just enough.

38Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:09 am

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

"Ehhhh so do I and yet I have to obey to some of my parents rules." He walked into the kitchen reaching into one of the cabinets, "Want something to eat drink I was jusy going to grab a quick bite?"

39Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:11 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"GO ahead and get me a drink, I would like it after that... fight." I say, streching a bit.

40Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:14 am

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

He would grab two glasses from the cabinet and a bowl. Placing each item on the table he would got into his refrigerator grabing a bottle of sake and some ramen. Place the ramen on the table he waved the bottle of Sake at Kian, "What some of this?"

41Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:28 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Sake. Not much Ramen, I ate not too long ago." He said, sitting at the table.

42Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:23 pm

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

He slid the Sake across the table but not before pouring himself some obviously. He would fill his bowl with ramen putting the remaining reman back into the fridge. He would then place it in the microwave and start it letting it cook, "So how did you discover you powers?"

43Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:53 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Well... I don't have powers, I've been able to see the shadows all my life, and I've just been crazy strong my whole life, with a durable body to boot." He says, sighing.

44Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:58 pm

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

Leonardo has noted that he may have not unlocked his full potential yet... He received his food from the microwave and began to eat, "I unlocked my powers at an early age. At first I was only able to manifest body parts. Like tails, legs, and teeth and maybe trunks."

45Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:53 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Hehheh." He said, and said, "Do you need any proof of my strength?"

46Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:56 pm

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

Not reall you took down an Arrancar by yourself thats proof enough.

47Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:29 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"The hells an Arrancar?" He says, looking at Alaude in his eyes.

48Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:29 pm

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

He sighed "Right I forgot to tell you about those things." He set down in a chair continuing to eat his ramen. He explained everything from hollows to soul reapers, "Get it now any questions? "

49Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:30 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Since those are those, tell me then what am I?" He asked, with a legitiaminte wanting to know.

50Leonardo and Kian meet. - Page 2 Empty Re: Leonardo and Kian meet. Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:40 pm

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

He shifted in his seat slightly as he finished his ramen. He slid the bowl into the sink and walked into the living room hopping on the leather sofa, "Well your human... Although one with special powers each humam has then in a sense.... It never manifests in some and in others im different ways besides fighting, like intelligence which is usually considered something normal in most eyes. But your powers I think haven't full grow to there potential of course your strength is abnormal but I can tell there's more to that then just well... Strength. "

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum