Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to this forum!
Don't Post Your Character In The Template Topic!
Questions? Ask a member!
Vote in The Polls!
Latest topics
» Kratan Skorr (WIP)
Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:39 pm by Naga

» Byakuya Kuchiki
Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:07 pm by Rioji Shin

» Nagaro's abilities
Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:28 am by Naga

» Nagas Rp test.
Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:54 pm by Naga

» Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society!
Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:59 am by Dann432432

» Mugetsu Tanimoto
Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:45 am by Byakuya

» Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:17 am by Dann432432

» Canon Characters.
Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:38 am by Admin

» Byakuyas rp test
Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:22 am by Byakuya

» Ragecano Gray
Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:27 pm by Ragecano

» Mahiro Fuwa
Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:25 pm by Dann432432

» Known Kido
Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:43 am by Dann432432

Poll
Top posters
Dann432432 (321)
Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 Vote_lcapKizand vs Strauss - Page 2 Voting_barKizand vs Strauss - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Rioji Shin (140)
Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 Vote_lcapKizand vs Strauss - Page 2 Voting_barKizand vs Strauss - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Alaude Strauss (96)
Zechs Renaurd (69)
Admin (31)
Octocactus (23)
Metro-Samurai (17)
Kyo-ki (15)
Naga (14)
Byakuya (12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kizand vs Strauss

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 Empty Kizand vs Strauss Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:26 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Kizand stood, waiting for his opponent, his weapon not yet sheathed.

26Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 Empty Re: Kizand vs Strauss Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:38 am

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

"Hmm I've noticed." He walked forward how about we take this up a notch, "Shift... Bengazi!" His sword changed to a slightly thinner yet more durable sword along with a scythe with a chain connected to each end.

27Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 Empty Re: Kizand vs Strauss Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:41 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

He kept his sword sheathed, and put his hand to his arm and smiled, "Stupid arm always acts up when I do, but in reality, I can do up to, or around #50 Bakudo and #40 Hado." He flash steps back to the wall and leans against it.

28Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 Empty Re: Kizand vs Strauss Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:51 am

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

Alaude heard his words but as Bengazo awakened something in him changed he become more serious you could feel the tension raidiating from his body. He would then charge a lump some of a red aura at the tip of Bengazi's scythe. The scythe would then absorb the aura and transmit it through his zanpoktuo's chain heading into its blade. Alaude would theflas step forward quickly with the blink of an eyes as the aura once again appeared but this time at the end of the sword and not to mention this time had twice the force making it into a blast. Alaude's face would turn cold and relentless as the blast first, "Chen Burasuto (Chain Blast)."

29Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 Empty Re: Kizand vs Strauss Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:54 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Venuran leapt back, quickly drawing, and then going bankai, and then going, "KAZE FUREA!" The whirlwind started up, dust going everywhere, and the blast hit the wind and Spiritual pressure, and almost broke through, and then he stopped, and winced in pain as he looked at his arm, and thought, "Damn, that kido took more out of me then I thought.."

His face turned serious as he thought this, and said, "Heh. Not bad."

30Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 Empty Re: Kizand vs Strauss Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:57 am

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

Alaude would then reapeat the same process except he wouldn't use his shunpo to go forward.

31Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 Empty Re: Kizand vs Strauss Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:59 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Kizand flash stepped to the side, and thought, "If only I could get my arm to work..."

"Kaze O KATTO!" His blade became almost transperent, and he slashed at Alaude from a far, about 5 times. Each slice sending a blade of wind, sharp enough to cut, and powerful enough to throw against a wall.

32Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 Empty Re: Kizand vs Strauss Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:24 pm

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

He swung the scythe of his zanpoktuo and he as a red aura covered it increasing its speed but also making it leathal. He would then throw it forward extending his chain to meet the needs of the attack. The scythe would cut through the wind and heading towards his shoulder of the already damaged arm, "Kama Disuksu!"

33Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 Empty Re: Kizand vs Strauss Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:31 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

He would move at his max speed to the side, to avoid the blow, and knew he was in for 1 hell of a ride.
He knew this Alaude wouldn't stop for anything, even if it meant death, so he had to stop him. He looked at his arm, which looked like it could handle 1 kido before only usable for sword fighting. He sighed audiblely and waited for the time to use kido upon his opponent.

34Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 Empty Re: Kizand vs Strauss Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:34 pm

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

Alaude shortened the chain pulling the spinninh scythe backwards still on the course of xutting his arm.

35Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 Empty Re: Kizand vs Strauss Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:46 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

He noticed this, and using his still max speed, managed to get out of the way, and then flash stepped back out of the range of the attack in total. He had to wait for his chance.

36Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 Empty Re: Kizand vs Strauss Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:57 pm

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

He completely reared in the chain ending the attack. He knew Venuran was planing something he was baiting Alaude to get closer and he would but without precautions. He would flash step forward closing in on Venuran but he concentrated a small red ball in his hands. He would then throw it forward as it exploded covering both of there vision, "Bakudo #21 Sekienton." As this provided cover Alaude would shunpo off to the side of him still out of his detection.

37Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 Empty Re: Kizand vs Strauss Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:02 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

As the red smoke came out, he flashstepped forward, and through the smoke, and as Alaude would be to the side of him, he would be on the other side, and turned towards him, "Never ever stay in one place, always get out."

38Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 Empty Re: Kizand vs Strauss Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:07 pm

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

He flashed stepped forward spinnig he would then aim to hit Venuran with a flurry of slashes and cuts from his weapons in a perfectly balanced attack, "Akama no Dansu!"

39Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 Empty Re: Kizand vs Strauss Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:12 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"You're always so serious when fighting." He said, parry most, and the dodging the rest of the blows. "But, you always gotta know that even against the sterotypes, we are good at battle." He flash stepped back.

40Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 Empty Re: Kizand vs Strauss Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:16 pm

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

His serious behavior slightly faded as he smiled, "Most definitely." He would flash step backwards out of the smoke. He wanted to finish this soon he was growing bored of this stalemate.

41Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 Empty Re: Kizand vs Strauss Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:18 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Plus, I'm their captain, I can't just let them of, showing that I'm weak can I?" I say, gripping my blade tightly, and saying, "Let's do this."

42Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 Empty Re: Kizand vs Strauss Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:28 pm

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

Alaude tossed his zanpoktuo in the air his facial expressions becoming cold once again, "Bankai!!!!! CREATE BALANCE Onmyo Bengazi!!" A column of black and white light would surround Alaude shooting up high in the sky becoming as beacon on light. As it faded it would reveal that the chain attached to both the scythe and the sword had broken in half and both the sword and scythe transformed into identical blades one White and One Black. With the black having a black and red checkered hilt and the White being white and blue checkered pattern. The chains from each new sword have shrunken and become the size of normal chains, "Let dance..."

43Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 Empty Re: Kizand vs Strauss Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:33 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Heh. Nice, I got you to do Bankai. I guess we should go all out eh?" He uncapped his Spiritual Pressure and a grey aura flared around him. He started to swing around his sword in hand , his face becoming stone, the grey aura almost serious. "I do hope you're ready for a real fight."

44Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 Empty Re: Kizand vs Strauss Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:40 pm

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

Alaude woild then dash forward covering each blade in the light of its opposite color. He woild then rush forward with blazing speed swining the black blade which he called Yang while he thrusted the white one Yin forward aiming for his neck and stomach.

45Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 Empty Re: Kizand vs Strauss Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:10 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

He watched the light, and jumped to the back, at a angle to dodge both, and then jumped back towards him, aiming a downward slash to knock him off his guard.

46Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 Empty Re: Kizand vs Strauss Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:14 pm

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

Alaude would mimic Venuran's momvemenrs but instrmead of a downward slash he would spin and slam down each sword aiming for his skull.

47Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 Empty Re: Kizand vs Strauss Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:19 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

He quickly switched his stance as he landed, and blocked the two blades, and held the power of the blades back, "N-ot bad, I guess you're a captain." He pushed against the blades.

48Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 Empty Re: Kizand vs Strauss Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:26 pm

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

As Venurans hands were busy with his bkades he would use his left leg to kick his abdomen hard and swiftly.

49Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 Empty Re: Kizand vs Strauss Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:28 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

As the kick hit, he pushed the blade, and jump back, and rubbed his ribs. "Nice job, you earned your rank as captain, not sure about me though." He said, flashstepping back in, and slashing annd stabbing twice every second.

50Kizand vs Strauss - Page 2 Empty Re: Kizand vs Strauss Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:41 pm

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

He parried most of the hits and the others grazed his face, side, and arms. He back up from the flurry of hits as he strategically shot his blade thew the center of his aiming for his throat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum