Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to this forum!
Don't Post Your Character In The Template Topic!
Questions? Ask a member!
Vote in The Polls!
Latest topics
» Kratan Skorr (WIP)
Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:39 pm by Naga

» Byakuya Kuchiki
Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:07 pm by Rioji Shin

» Nagaro's abilities
Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:28 am by Naga

» Nagas Rp test.
Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:54 pm by Naga

» Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society!
Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:59 am by Dann432432

» Mugetsu Tanimoto
Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:45 am by Byakuya

» Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:17 am by Dann432432

» Canon Characters.
Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:38 am by Admin

» Byakuyas rp test
Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:22 am by Byakuya

» Ragecano Gray
Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:27 pm by Ragecano

» Mahiro Fuwa
Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:25 pm by Dann432432

» Known Kido
Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:43 am by Dann432432

Poll
Top posters
Dann432432 (321)
Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... - Page 2 Vote_lcapRyoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... - Page 2 Voting_barRyoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Rioji Shin (140)
Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... - Page 2 Vote_lcapRyoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... - Page 2 Voting_barRyoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Alaude Strauss (96)
Zechs Renaurd (69)
Admin (31)
Octocactus (23)
Metro-Samurai (17)
Kyo-ki (15)
Naga (14)
Byakuya (12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin...

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... - Page 2 Empty Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:45 pm

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

First topic message reminder :

I sat there, reading the newest volume of Shonen Jump Weekly. Then i sensed something. A very faint amount of spiritual pressure. It wasn't a hollow... It was more distinct.. What could it be if it wasn't a hollow? I stop reading and start to raise my spiritual pressure. Then I transform into my second stage. I have my 2 gauntlets, then I dash out the open window. I head toward the target.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

I fully get up now and sheath my Zanpactou. "Are you sure you want to fight at this point? Just let me kill you."

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I get up up, staggering and nearly falling over. I think to myself "What will happen if I lose this? The hollows will.. Destroy it!" I gather my strength, raise my SP "Hell yes *huff huff*"

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

I sigh and quickly pull out my Zanpaktuo, and push it to Shikai. I raise my SP to it's max and run at you.

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I cock back my fist "YAH!" I punch his blade as I do this I notice the wear and blood on my clothing and gauntlets, since they are apart of my arm.

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

Alaude being notified about the disturbance in the living world was sent to handle this. The also knew that the Reiatsu where both of Captain level and quickly dropping. Once he passed through the Senkaimon he noticed the two. They where barely standing let alone breathing he decided he should knock out two birds with one stone. He reached for his sword and unsheathed it from its spot. He would then release the sword letting it fall directly in between the two beings, "Shift.... Bengazi."

From its normal sealed form the blade changes slightly. The skull on the hilt falls off and transforms into a three quarters of a foot scythe. The scythe develops a handle for holding. The chain connect to the swords and the skull size increases as well. It becomes the size of half of that of a normal chain. The hilt now has the ability to stretch out the chain up to five feet. The hilt it self also changes instead of it normal oval shape it becomes more of a cylinder. The spot where the skull fell from morphs into a cross like emblem. The blade it self become thicker and longer.He would then use his shunpo to catch his sword while still in the middle of the two.

Before the two would notice he would there he would attack the two simultaneously, "Akuma No Dansu!" He would rapidly spin his sword counter clockwise extending the chain long enough for the scythe to be able to slash both of them when he came around in a circle. It the attack was to hit he would continue the flurry until that passed out.

Technique Used:

Last edited by Alaude Strauss on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I felt a pain right before i was going to punch.. Im knocked out.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Ragin fell to the ground, unconsious. It happened quickly.

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

As he finished the job his sword returned to its original state. He placed it back into its sheathe and proceeded to carry the fullbringer and rouge shinigami, "Oh this is going to be Interesting." He opened the Senkaimon and proceeded through into the Soul Society. Once there he proceeded to the maggots nest the strongest prison in the soul society. He through the Fullbringer in the cage while he gave the Shinigami to he squad to prepare him for trial.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

He let himself be taken, knowing he was much to tired to fight all of them in his current state. While it was frustrating, he knew it had to be done. He could escape from his cell later.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum